DIA.PRO constantly verifies the effect of new SARS-CoV-2 variants on our COVID-19 PCR test
Based on our analysis, the “COV19RNALYO.CE” kit (fully developed and manufactured by DIA.PRO in Italy), maintains its performances and fully preserves the capability to detect this variant OMICRON B1.1.529with 100% sensitivity and specificity and the same efficiency of other lineages; thanks to the specific Primers/Probes assay design, targeting low mutating sequences of the SARS-Cov-2 Virus Genome and according to the in silico analysis on currently available worldwide sequences.
Particularly, our COV19RNALYO.CE test is among many others fully guaranteed & detects the following most common variants currently in circulation:
Alpha B.1.1.7, originated in the United Kingdom
Beta B.1.351, originated in South Africa
Delta B.1.617.2, originated in India
Gamma P.1, originated in Brazil
Lambda C.37, originated in Peru
Omicron B.1.1.529, originated in South Africa.
COVID-19 RNA Vs 2 Lyophilised FormatMultiplex Real –Time RT-PCR for detection of SARS-CoV-2
- Multiplex REAL TIME PCR Two target regions for the Sars-CoV-2 genome, POL (RdRp gene) & NUC (N gene), in the same reaction tube
- Highly specific to SARS-CoV-2
- One-step lyophilized master mixes and reagents
- Endogenous (Human gene) Internal Control included as extraction/amplification reaction control
- Amplification Results ready in less than 90 minutes
- Validated on human respiratory tract specimens
- Easily adaptable on the most common Standard Thermal Cyclers. Validated on CFX96™ (Bio-Rad) & ABI7500/7300 (ABI).
- CE IVD reagent
- Shipping and Storage +2°C…+25°C. No special shipment or dry ice required
Contact us for further info